<$BlogRSDURL$>


sábado, febrero 19, 2005

Difficult to focus 

Many big ideas about ideas. And all I want to do is play, relate, expand in my concern for what ought to be. Yes, ask me what that it is and I'll go off to a monologue.... again.

I will summarize at some point my experience in the OSN2005 conference. The most interesting activity was joining webhead friends with the social networkers at TappedIn. Indeed interesting to witness belonging to a group (its been a year since my initial indoctrination), and talking to new friends about the webheads.... odd. I've never been too comfortable with the talking about others. Nor of boasting about myself either. But, needless to say, what else is there to talk about?

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

Comments: Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?