viernes, febrero 11, 2005
Howard Rheingold, Lisa Kimball, Joi Ito speak about the following interesting topics worth further discussion:
* how inclusive/open should networks be?
* how is "literacy" about on-line networks different from face to face networks?
* how are we now "full time intimate communities"?
* how in our mobility is our presence facilitated by interactive tools.
* is the purpose of communities beyond social networks?
* and what is the output of communities, and how it impacts economy and work....?
Links to this post:
Comments: Publicar un comentario