<$BlogRSDURL$>


viernes, enero 27, 2006

There used to be a time when having a webpage was presence enough, nowadays you have to have your own server. 

I've been tempted before to spend energy and resources doing just that. But have been convinced that with the attack from unwanted media, robots, viruses, hackers and the like it is best to have experts do the job. I am torn. The scope of the projects that I want to develop require the ability to install the software and nurture humanity for interaction and collaboration. The nurturing requires resources. Sounds like an empty record.

I've been speaking with folks about the development of communities of practice and in those discussions revisited my urgent belief that if we don't address the utopian concept of building a just world, there is no sense in having a brain and being civilized.

The saying: "if there is a will, there is a way", becomes create the vision and the energy will follow.... "energy follows thought".

What will it take for me to dare visualize, conceptualize and publicly interpret my sense of utopia?

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

Comments: Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?