<$BlogRSDURL$>


jueves, febrero 22, 2007

No big pronouncement 

other than this thing on blogging is really an interesting process. What has been reflection, has become grand standing, censorship, silence and now, back to the same. At times I have been amused by those who say that they will stop blogging, to then come back to voice themselves.

And here I am thinking that here I can say what is important to say, with regards to who is reading and with the freedom of speech that not only this society supports and values, but my consciousness also deserves.

which really means that I am aware of a "formal" tone that this place is taking for announcements of activities taking place around me without my editorial comment of what they mean to me.... which is the "gusto" that this place is missing!

so with regards to the title of this post, I am therefore not saying much more than that. at the moment. ;0)

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

Comments: Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?